Call for Special Issue
We welcomes proposals for creating special issues that fall within the scope of the GSC Biological and Pharmaceutical Sciences (GSCBPS).
The special issue aims at exploring new, relevant, and most compelling dimensions in the field of Biology and Pharmaceutical Science that missed a mention in the journal on a regular basis. The idea behind publishing special issue is founded on two key tenets: 1) to publish the most exciting research with respect to the subjects of and 2) to provide a rapid turn-around time regarding reviewing and publishing, and to disseminate the articles freely for research, teaching and reference purposes.
Submit your proposals to the journal with below asked detail information by e-mail to email@example.com
- Title of the proposed special issue
- Guest Editor(s) and Reviewers
- Purpose and current relevance
- List of topics to be covered
- List of potential contributors
- Address, phone, e-mail, and fax of guest editors and reviewers
- Tentative deadlines for submission and review process (Timeline for submission, review, and final acceptance)
Corresponding Editorial Board Members of GSCBPS will review the special issue proposals for relevance to current research in the concerned field and recommend suitable proposals to Editor in chief of GSCBPS.Once a proposal has been accepted by the Editor in chief for creating a special issue, the corresponding guest editors will be responsible for handling and processing of the special issue articles.
Role of Guest Editor(s)
- State the importance of the proposed special issue theme and explain how the special issue articles will contribute towards advancing the scope of the journal.
- Suggest potential authors and invite them for contributing relevant articles for the proposed special issue.
- Carry out all communications with potential authors and reviewers concerning author guidelines for manuscript preparation and reviewing.
- Prepare a timeline and schedule for the release of special issue articles. This should include a timeline for manuscript preparation, review process, and final submission.
- Oversee the submission of final edited versions of the contributing articles along with the contact information of all corresponding authors.
- Include a short editorial for the topic of interest written either by the guest editor or by any of the contributors.
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the guest editor(s)].
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to GSCBPS (journal) style and formatting refer Instructions for author .
- Each special issue can be created with minimum 10 articles.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Online Submission . Submission should be accompanied by a Cover letter and Copyright form with reference to the concerned special issue theme .
- Accepted manuscripts submitted before the deadline will be published within the given timeframe for the respective journal publication only after payment of Articles Processing Charges .
- Once accepted and published, all special issues will be released under an open access system through GSCBPS and will be freely available for reading, downloading, and printing.
- For further information on special issue guidelines and submission process, please contact email@example.com.
To see the list of special issues published visit the link Archive .
Thank you very much in advance for your kind support and co-operation.We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.In case you need any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Editor in chief, GSCBPS