Global Journal of Engineering and Technology Advances
- International, Peer-Reviewed and Referred Open Access Journal with ISSN (under process)
- Rapid, easy and Quality Publication
- Every article published in GJETA will be provided with unique DOI from Cross-ref (Registration is under proces) and Cross ref-mark without any extra charges
- Simple mode of submission via e-mail/online
- Online tracking of articles submitted
- Open Access to all Articles: Anytime & Anywhere in the world
- Improved visibility of articles to get more citations
Open Access Policy: All the articles published in GJETA are made freely accessible online immediately after publication in an easily readable format, without any subscription or registration barrier.
Peer-review Policy: The manuscript will be reviewed by two suitable experts in respective subject area. The reports of both the reviewers will be considered when deciding on acceptance/revision or rejection of a manuscript. Editor-In-Chief will make the final decision, based on reviewer’s comments.
Copyright policy: All the articles published in GJETA are distributed under a creative commons license. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright of their work (all usages allowed except for commercial purpose).
Author Self-Archiving policy: The Journal allows the authors to self-archive pre-print, post-print and publishers version of the article in any OAI-compliant repository.
Plagiarism policy: The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
Waiver Policy: GJETA may grant the partial waiver in article processing charges to the authors those are unable to pay the APCs due to financial crisis.
Disclaimer: The author(s) of the articles published in this Journal is/are solely responsible for the content of the article. Neither the Global Journal of Engineering and Technology Advances (GJETA) nor its editors or publisher or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distribution assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in the Journal, nor shall they be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of the Global Journal of Engineering and Technology Advances (GJETA).