Join as Editorial Board Member
Being on the editorial board of a journal is truly productive, pleasant and in fact prestigious which helps in add-on to the scientific world through the ways and guidelines given by experts in the relevant fields. Though, it is time consuming and often goes unobserved, there are some important rewards that make the editorial board members worthwhile. You will be entitled following benefits while working with us as an editorial board member/reviewer of the journals.
- You are enforced to read carefully various manuscripts in your area of importance and interest. This is the way you are routinely forced to keep yourself up-to-date while checking and suggesting the changes in manuscripts.
- This work helps to add in and provides a better way to create your identity as a well known expert in your field and may lead to increased invitations to speak at conferences or demand for invited research of your specialized area.
- You will be among the contributors who will shape and decide the urgent ways as required with changing societal needs.
- Your ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
- You will come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
- Certificate will be provided to the Editorial board members for their contribution to GSCBPS.
We need our editorial board members to be key figures in their professions to have some experience of publishing articles and papers. A final editorial decision decides acceptance or rejection of an article so they play an important role in peer review process. All the members are requested to test out the manuscripts submitted to them without any bias to increase the quality of our journals. There is no hard and fast rule to analyse a manuscript and it depends upon the worthiness, quality and originality. While verifying the manuscript, you have to go through following points: (1) Detailed examination and relevance of the manuscript as per author guidelines; (2) Careful examination of purposes and objectives of the work carried out. Editorial board members are supposed to provide timely feedback on improvement of quality of publication of manuscripts.
Call for joining us
As a platform for global scholarly communication, the quality of journal has always an aspect attracting much of our attention. To ensure quality of our publication and to better serve the peers in academic circle, we now call for editorial board and reviewer panel members among professionals and experts of the world working in the area of biological or pharmaceutical sciences. Professionals and experts who meet the following requirements are encouraged to join in us and together, we will work hard to make a world-class academic journal.
1. The applicant must hold PhD (doctoral) degree and be part of accredited academic institution or private research organization.
2. The applicant must have good experience in his/ her specific research field;
3. The research field of the applicant must match to the scope of our journal.
4. Applicant should be willing to spend some time on evaluation of manuscripts.